Install Your Storm Doors with Glass Doctor
Storm doors are exterior doors attached to the outside of your front door that and operate independently of the main front door.
Installing these multipurpose doors might initially seem like a DIY project, but the process is actually relatively complicated. Glass Doctor® offers installation for storm doors, so you can be sure the job is done correctly. Call us at 855-603-1919 to get started on installing a new storm door.
Keep reading to learn about the benefits of storm doors, other glass protection options and why you’ll want to trust Glass Doctor to do the job.
Benefits of Storm Doors
- Durable against extreme weather—Protect your main entry door from damage due to hail, rain, wind, ice or snow.
- Low chance of insects entering your home—Leave your main entry door open without worrying about letting bugs come inside.
- Increased energy efficiency—Storm doors with glass coverings can reduce energy loss and save on heating and cooling costs within the home.
- An extra level of security to your home—Add another layer of protection to your home and reduce the risk of a home invasion.
- Different types of storm doors to fit your exact needs and desires—Whether you’re worried about keeping out pests, ventilating your house or keeping your own pets safe, there’s likely a storm door style option to fit your home.
Why Glass Doctor?
At Glass Doctor®, we provide 24/7 emergency repair and replacement services for all types of glass doors, including storm doors. When you schedule an installation appointment with one of our experts, this is what you can expect:
- Our certified professionals will arrive at your home in uniform and put protective footgear on before entering your house.
- If your door has been damaged and needs to be repaired or replaced, we will board up the damaged area, take the necessary measurements, and schedule a follow-up appointment to finish the repair or replacement.
- During the installation process, we will ensure that the custom door meets the exact specifications of your home.
- After completing the installation, we will remove any debris from the area and provide you with tips on how to take care of your new door.
What Are Alternatives to Storm Doors?
If a storm door doesn’t sound like the best option for you, there are still a number of additional ways to protect your glass doors and windows. Consider the following options for your home:
- High-Impact Glass—Made up of a plastic film between two sheets of tempered glass, high-impact glass doesn’t shatter when it’s hit by an object, making it a good option for places that experience hurricanes or tornadoes.
- Hurricane Film—More affordable than high-impact glass, hurricane film prevents glass from shattering when affected by debris.
- Storm Shutters—Accordion or roll-down storm shutters can be permanently installed on the outside of your home, making it easy to deploy them when a storm comes.
- Emergency Board-Up Services—Call an emergency board-up service before a storm approaches as a preventative method to protect your doors and windows or utilize board-up services if windows or doors have been damaged from a storm.
Call Glass Doctor to Install Your Storm Doors
Contact the professionals at Glass Doctor to protect your glass windows and doors from storms by installing a storm door today.
You can also call Glass Doctor if you’re in need of emergency repair and replacement services.
Schedule an appointment with one of our certified professionals today at 855-603-1919.
Reviews Worthy: https://www.reviewsworthy.net/home-security/what-are-storm-doors
The Balance: https://www.thebalance.com/how-much-cost-will-a-hurricane-resistant-window-add-844562
Sun Sentinel: http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/weather/hurricane/sfl-hc-shutterguide-htmlstory.html